As you register for Fall 2021 courses, 请注意, 一些课程费用增加, 和 a tuition increase of 2.8% are anticipated for the 2021-2022 academic year. 的se rates were not finalized by the time registration opened for Fall quarter 2021. Please look for email updates that will provide additional information, 和 remember to check your student portal. Adjustments to your tuition 和 fees will reflect the final rates once those are available.
Between work, school 和 home life, there can be a lot to track. Bookmark this page to look up tuition deadlines 和 make paying fees easy.
Tuition 和 fees are generally due within 7 business days of your first registration or prior to the first day of the quarter —whichever date comes first. However, actual deadlines may vary from quarter to quarter depending on start dates. Check the calendar below for upcoming deadlines, 和 sign up for text or email reminders.
You may pay tuition 和 fees online or in monthly installments:
在线: og真人官方网站 accepts Visa or MasterCard through our online payment system.
- 登录到你的 ctcLink 账户.
- If you are or have been a student at more than one Washington state community college, click the college you want to log in to (select og真人官方网站).
If you have only been admitted to or attend one college, go to step 3.
- 点击 学生主页.
- 点击 the Financial Account tile.
- 点击 做一个付款 下 支付 选项卡.
- Enter the amount you want to pay. 然后单击 下一个.
- 点击 继续付款 to pay by Visa or Mastercard.
- 输入您的 的付款信息 和 付款细节. 然后单击 完成.
- Check the information 和 click 提交.
每月分期付款: We offer a deferred payment service called e-Cashier through our partner NelNet (FACTS Management Company), which will enable you to make automated monthly tuition payments from a bank 账户, 借记卡或信用卡. You can budget as little as $100 of tuition costs, 和 there are no interest charges. 的 e-Cashier页面 has detailed information about the system 和 a schedule of due dates.
How to enroll in a payment plan:
- 访问 ctcLink 和 login with your ctcLink ID (EMPLID) 和 password. If you have not activated your ctcLink ID (EMPLID) or need assistance recovering it, please 点击这里获取支持.
- For step-by-step instructions on how to set up your payment plan, visit the ctcLink 资源 page, scroll down to the "Navigating ctcLink (Desktop/Browser)" section 和 select "Enroll in a Nelnet付款计划."
Washington state residents pay significantly less for tuition than non-residents. Information about qualifying for residency status (和 the lower residency tuition rate) is available from Determine 居留权.
Education incentives in the form of discounted tuition rates 和 tuition waivers are available for:
- Washington state employees
- Higher-education employees (employed at least 50 percent FTE), their dependent children 和 spouses who reside in the state of Washington
- 退伍军人, active-duty military, Washington National Guard, 和 their spouses 和 dependents
- Children of deceased or disabled law enforcement officers or firefighters
- Washington resident seniors, 60+ years
退款 are available upon request if you withdraw from one or more classes within the first 20 days of quarter. Refund amounts 和 requirements are available from the 退款期限页.
的 average cost to educate a resident full-time community or technical college student for the 2019-20 academic year is $9,565. 学生 pay an average of $3,269 in tuition toward this cost. 剩下的6美元,296 is an “opportunity pathway” provided by the State 和 is funded by state taxes 和 other sources. 的 amounts shown are averages for a full-time, resident student. 的 actual tuition a student pays will vary due to credit load, residency status 和 other factors.
Tuition 和 fee information is provided for informational purposes only. Your final tuition payment will depend on the number of courses taken 和 your residency status.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, the College reserves the right to change fees or times without notice.